- Our client is an award-winning company that has been in business for over 10 years with a mission to positively impact the health of their clients.
- They accomplish this by understanding the client’s health goals and then empowering them through customized wellness education and one-on-one personal coaching (Weight Management & Optimal Health, Community-Based Initiatives, E-Learning and Corporate Weight Loss Solutions).
- The goal is to help their clients attain optimal weight, reduced reliance on medication, and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- The need was to have a secure HIPPA compliant solution.
- Utilize historic and newly gathered data to analyze wellness.
- Needed an integrated, end-to-end solution from administration, wellness scales, health records and payment processing (Vimeo, WooCommerce and Tanita Scales).
- Needed to create an e-learning platform to expand reach.
- Must be secure to allow clients to use on any device, anywhere and at any time.
- Because of the older target users, (40-60 years old), the interface had to be intuitive and simple.
- The ability to provide reports and analytics for employers and clients to monitor progress.
Amazech conducted exhaustive sessions with its client’s core business team and came up with a scalable architecture to ensure large numbers of customer transactions.
The team of UI experts, business analysts, senior developers, and testers took it on themselves to provide the client with a complete solution.
The latest technology was used with third-party tools like Robly, Woocommerce, and Authorize.Net. The project was executed using agile methodologies. Development of the client portal and upgraded back office was completed in a collaborative manner with excellent involvement from both teams.
- Reduced insurance premiums for their clients.
- Increased the number of clients to their business.
- Reduced the amount of administration and manual payment processing.
- Increased the path and timing to revenue.
- Improved client support allowing clients to stay on track after program completion.
- Eliminated the reliance on in person training and expanded the client reach.
- Experienced significant improvement on the impact of the health of their clients.