The client is a leading consulting firm specializing in health insurance litigation that helps providers and patients resolve disputes with or without help of law firms.
Amazech was contracted to provide a turnkey solution that provided unified data management, workflow and core business processes into a secure, scalable and modular Microsoft Azure-based solution.
Some of the key capabilities we built include
- Active Directory-based authentication
- Master Data Management
- Client Management
- Provider and Physician Management
- Rules Engine containing proprietary rules
- Detailed and summarized document generation
- Generate calculation sheets and charts
- Process files totalling over 5 billion rows from CMS
Amazech conducted requirements study and planned, architected and implemented these in an incremental manner using Agile methodologies. Microsoft DevOps was used to define and track Epics/Features/Stories. Apart from daily stand-up meetings and bi-weekly sprints, there was constant client engagement throughout the project via weekly product backlog reviews and demos of the completed work. The solution helped streamline the client’s business and scale up operations, resulting in high operational efficiency.